(Click to Enlarge)
2455 South Willow is a state-of-the-art 525,110 SF cross-dock industrial building on nearly twenty-four (24) acres of land at the signalized intersection of Riverside Avenue and Santa Ana in Rialto, California. The property has immediate access to the Interstate 10 Freeway via Riverside Avenue, which is an off-ramp on Interstate 10, and the site is only minutes away from the Interstate 10 and Interstate 215 Interchange.
The project will be LEED certified with 36-foot clear height, 185-foot truck courts on the west side, excess trailer parking area on the east and north sides, and 100% concrete drive areas. The property is surrounded by Class ‘A’ industrial buildings that are leased to significant public companies, including FedEx (NYSE: FDX), Old Dominion Freight Line (NYSE: ODFL), Lifetime Brands (Nasdaq: LCUT) and is near the existing Union Pacific Yard and the future BNSF intermodal yard. CapRock received all approvals from the City of Rialto in Summer 2017 and construction should commence near the end of 2017 or in early 2018.
- Off-market acquisition
- 525,110 SF cross-dock building with 36-foot clear height
- Immediate access to Interstate 10 Freeway
- Minutes from Interstate 10 & Interstate 215 Interchange
- Corporate Neighbors include: FedEx (NYSE: FDX), Union Pacific (NYSE: UNP), Old Dominion (Nasdaq: ODFL), Lifetime Brands (Nasdaq: LCUT), CR England, Living Spaces, Razor, Exel Global Logistics
- Corporate Owners include: Prologis (NYSE: PLD), FedEx (NYSE: FDX), DCT Industrial (NYSE: DCT), Prudential, LBA Realty, Old Dominion (Nasdaq: ODFL), Alere Property Group, TIAA, American Realty Advisors.