(Click to Enlarge)
Comprising approximately 65 acres, Phase I of the Colony Commerce Center represents one of the last in-fill industrial development sites in the West Inland Empire. The property is minutes from nearly all the significant freeways in the region: Interstate 15, Interstate 10, 91 Freeway, 71 Freeway, and the 60 Freeway, with multiple on- and off-ramps easily accessible from each freeway.
CapRock Partners acquired the site in 2014 and is fully entitling it for for nearly 1,290,000 SF of development, comprised of two Class ‘A’ state-of-the-art industrial buildings measuring 589,012 SF and 700,280 SF, respectively. Both buildings will be LEED certified with 36-foot clear heights, 185-foot truck courts, 100% concrete drive areas, and excess trailer parking stalls. Given the unique location, building quality, and strength of the overall market, it is expected that the project will be leased to Fortune 1000 caliber tenants on a long-term basis. CapRock received all entitlements from the City of Ontario in the fall of 2017. Construction is expected to commence in early 2018.
- Premier Inland Empire West location
- Near the Ontario International Airport
- 589,012 SF cross-dock building with 36-foot clear height
- 700,280 SF cross-dock building with 36-foot clear height
- Minutes from Interstate 15 & Interstate 10 Interchange, Interstate 15 & 60 Freeway Interchange, and the 71 Freeway.
- Corporate Neighbors include: Wal-Mart (NYSE: WMT) FedEx (NYSE: FDX), Amazon (Nasdaq: AMZN), UMA Enterprises, Motivational Fulfillment, Shark Ninja, Yokohama Tires, Solo Cup.
- Corporate Owners include: Majestic, First Industrial (NYSE: FI), Duke Realty (NYSE: DRE), Invesco (NYSE: IVZ), Watson Land Company, Goodman Birtcher, AEW, Industrial Property Trust.