(Click to Enlarge)
Colony Commerce Center – Phase II consists of nearly eighty-five (85) acres of land at the signalized intersection of Merrill Avenue and Archibald Avenue in Ontario, California. The property is minutes from nearly all the significant freeways in the region: Interstate 15, Interstate 10, 91 Freeway, 71 Freeway, and the 60 Freeway with multiple on- and off-ramps easily accessible from each freeway.
CapRock Partners forecasts that this property will be the premier business park in the West Inland Empire and will have the ability to accommodate a wide range of tenants. As currently proposed, the site plan includes one of the largest industrial buildings in the West Inland Empire at nearly 1,000,000 SF as well as eight (8) mid-size buildings ranging in size from approximately 35,000 SF to nearly 145,000 SF. All buildings will be developed to the highest institutional standards to ensure long-term ownership value. The largest building will be LEED certified with 36-foot clear heights, 185-foot truck courts, 100% concrete drive areas, and excess trailer parking stalls on the south. Given the unique location, building quality, and strength of the overall market, it is expected that this building will be leased to a single Fortune 1000 caliber tenant while the business park buildings will attract a variety of high quality entrepreneurial growth companies.
CapRock is entitling the property with the City of Ontario and the site plan is still subject to modification. Given CapRock’s experience in the City of Ontario, it is anticipated that the property should be fully entitled in 2018, with construction commencing thereafter.
- Premier Inland Empire West location
- Near the Ontario International Airport
- Multiple buildings ranging from approximately 1,000,000 SF to 30,000 SF
- Master-planned business park atmosphere
- Minutes from Interstate 15 & Interstate 10 Interchange, Interstate 15 & 60 Freeway Interchange, and the 71 Freeway.
- Corporate Neighbors include: Wal-Mart (NYSE: WMT), FedEx (NYSE: FDX), Amazon (Nasdaq: AMZN), UMA Enterprises, Motivational Fulfillment, Shark Ninja, Yokohama Tires, Solo Cup.
- Corporate Owners include: Majestic, First Industrial (NYSE: FI), Duke Realty (NYSE: DRE), Invesco (NYSE: IVZ), Watson Land Company, Goodman Birtcher, AEW, Industrial Property Trust.