CapRock Partners is committed to developing institutional quality logistics properties throughout the western United States with a focus on port markets.
With the explosion of e-commerce institutional quality logistics properties have never experienced such a high demand from a variety of Fortune 1000 caliber tenants. CapRock designs these logistics properties to satisfy the needs of corporate America and are thoughtfully developed to ensure long term value.
As of September 30, 2017 CapRock has acquired, developed, or has in its pipeline approximately 6,000,000 sq. ft. of Class A logistics development.
(Click to View this Logistics Development Case Study)
These buildings typically feature the following characteristics:
- Larger than 300,000 sq. ft.
- 36’ minimum clear height
- 100% concrete truck courts
- 185’ wide, fully secured, truck courts
- Excess trailer storage
- Immediate access to primary truck routes or rail lines
- ESFR Sprinklers
- Guard stations at each truck court entrance & exit
- Less than 10% office build out