CapRock Partners understands the desire of many entrepreneurial companies who want to own their industrial building instead of leasing their location or who simply do not need a “big box” building.
CapRock has successfully designed and developed small box developments, typically buildings less than 200,000 sq. ft. to satisfy the unique needs of entrepreneurs and growth companies. These type of developments are typically located higher density in-fill locations and are generally surrounded by executive housing.
As of September 30, 2017 CapRock has developed or has in its pipeline more than 2,300,000 sq. ft. of small box buildings.
(Click to View this Small Box Development Case Study)
These buildings typically have the following attributes:
- Smaller than 200,000 sq. ft.
- 60’ Concrete Apron
- Significant glass line
- 1 Dock High per 10,000 sq. ft. of building area
- In-fill location surrounded by executive housing
- 32’ ft. minimum clear height
- Offices to suit, but typically less than 15% build out