NAIOP Selects 21 Exceptional Young Professionals to Receive 2016 Developing Leaders Award
HERNDON, VA (August 18, 2016) – NAIOP, the Commercial Real Estate Development Association, has selected 21 young professionals to receive its prestigious 2016 Developing Leaders Award. The annual award honors up-and-coming professionals under the age of 35 for their exemplary professional accomplishments, strong leadership and community involvement. The award will be presented at NAIOP’s Commercial Real Estate Conference 2016, September 26-28, in Scottsdale, Arizona.
Recipients of NAIOP’s 2016 Developing Leaders Award are:
• Brian Adamson, managing partner, ICAP Development, NAIOP Wisconsin.
• Taylor Arnett, acquisitions manager, CapRock Partners, NAIOP SoCal.
• Megan Burrows, associate director, UBS Realty Investors, LLC, NAIOP San Francisco Bay Area.
• Ryan Burrows, vice president, JLL, NAIOP Maryland.
• Omar Castillo, executive director – entrepreneur, Castillo Construction and Investments, NAIOP Member At Large.
• Sarah Covington, leasing and project management coordinator, DCT Industrial Trust, Inc., NAIOP Houston.
• Mollie Fadule, partner, Cephas Partners, NAIOP Washington State.
• Ari Firoozabadi , co-founder, Greysteel, NAIOP DC|MD.
• Carly Glova, president, Building Careers, LLC, NAIOP San Diego.
• Tiffany Greenidge, marketing account executive, Empire State Realty Trust, NAIOP New York City.
• Liza Jablonski, assistant vice president – portfolio manager, Associated Bank, N.A., NAIOP Wisconsin.
• Kate Jordan, senior vice president, Lee & Associates, NAIOP Maryland.
• Chris Marchildon, senior associate, CBRE, NAIOP Arizona.
• Ian Nichols, director of accounting, Baron Property Services LLC, NAIOP Colorado.
• Brian O’Sullivan, partner, LG Legacy Group, LLC, NAIOP Greater Philadelphia.
• Stephen Powell, assistant vice president, development, Penzance, NAIOP DC|MD.
• Mindy Rietz, investment services associate, Prologis, Inc., NAIOP Minnesota.
• Mike Riopel, director of debt and asset sales and attorney, Wangard Partners Inc., NAIOP Wisconsin.
• Bradley Schmitt, associate director, Savills Studley, NAIOP SoCal.
• Jeff Sutherland, director, leasing, Qualico Commercial, NAIOP Edmonton.
• Davis Vaughn, investment manager, Security Properties, NAIOP Washington State.
“Each of these enterprising individuals stands apart for their remarkable abilities, accomplishments and leadership in commercial real estate,” said Thomas J. Bisacquino, president and CEO of NAIOP. “We are pleased to recognize their valuable contributions in shaping a strong industry and helping create vibrant communities in which to work, live and play.”
Established in 2006, the Developing Leaders Award has been given to rising industry professionals from across NAIOP’s chapter network in all sectors of commercial real estate. This year’s winners will be honored during the keynote luncheon general session on Tuesday, September 27, 2016.
About NAIOP: NAIOP, the Commercial Real Estate Development Association, is the leading organization for developers, owners and related professionals in office, industrial, retail and mixed-use real estate. NAIOP
provides unparalleled industry networking and education, and advocates for effective legislation on behalf of our members. NAIOP advances responsible, sustainable development that creates jobs and benefits the
communities in which our members work and live. For more information, visit naiop.org.
Kathryn Hamilton, NAIOP
703-904-7100, ext. 165 / email@example.com
Comments are closed