With a track record of delivering impressive, risk-adjusted returns, CapRock Partners serves as a disciplined and trusted steward for investors.
Over the past four decades, the principals of CapRock Partners have entitled, acquired, and developed/redeveloped some of the highest profile industrial and commercial real estate projects on the West Coast.
(Click to Enlarge)
Since 2009, CapRock Partners has become one of Southern California’s leading private industrial commercial real estate firms. Headquartered in Orange County, California, the company is led by a team of seasoned commercial real estate experts who, at completion of CapRock’s development pipeline, will have completed over 20 million sq. ft. of property, spanning more than 7,000 acres of land, with an overall value in excess of $3 billion during their careers. CapRock’s focus is on applying a strategic entrepreneurial approach to the acquisition, development and management of institutional quality assets throughout California and the Western U.S.
Today, CapRock Partners has acquired, developed or has in its pipeline more than 10,000,000 sq. ft. of industrial projects since its first acquisition in 2010. CapRock Partners’ accomplished management team continues to draw upon its extensive expertise – including a proven ability to navigate the most complex environmental and entitlement issues – to create value and successfully transact value add opportunities, logistics development, and small box development deals throughout the West.
- More than $1B of value created at full build out of development pipeline
- CapRock has acquired, developed or has in its pipeline more than 10,000,000 square feet of projects since its first deal in 2010.
- 80% of all acquisitions have been off-market
- CapRock’s team combines more than a century of collective experience engineering over 7,000 acres of land, 20+ million of projects totaling in excess of $3 billion of real estate
- Affiliated with one of the largest land owners in the nation’s premier industrial markets
- In-house expertise includes acquisition, entitlement, development, construction, leasing, property management and asset management