CapRock Partners specializes in acquiring middle market value-add industrial properties in the Western United States.
As markets change value-add industrial opportunities will always continue to exist in some form. Whether it is acquiring a non-performing note during the Great Financial Crisis, purchasing an industrial building with a short-term lease, unlocking value through additional entitlements, CapRock has a successful track record of capitalizing on different situations to provide proven financial results to its investors.
These projects typically have the following characteristics:
- Improved industrial properties with underutilized excess land for possible future development
- Partially stabilized industrial properties
- Industrial properties with short-term leases with below market rents
- Under managed or undercapitalized industrial properties in strong locations requiring modest to extensive renovation to achieve increased market rents within a 2-3 year period
- Multiple industrial properties that may be purchased in a portfolio but may have higher disposition value through individual property sales, or may have excess land which can be developed and leased or sold
- Vacant industrial properties
- Conversion of for-lease multi-tenant industrial business parks to for-sale industrial suites
At completion of CapRock’s development pipeline: